Your Ad Here

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kim Kardashian Rolls Royce Self Reward

If a person is usually given a birthday gift, not for Kim Kardashian. Artists section is actually rewarded himself by buying a Rolls Royce car
 image
LOS ANGELES - If the person is usually given a birthday gift, not for Kim Kardashian . Artists section is actually rewarded himself by buying a Rolls Royce car.
Stars show 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' marks a new chapter in his life by having an expensive car.
"The best gift that I can on my birthday, probably the Rolls Royce that I bought myself. I always buy birthday presents itself," said Kim, who cited the Daily Telegraph on Wednesday (10/20/2010).
Kim has held a lavish party anniversary celebration of the 30th. The plan, he still will hold a party one more time right at the date of birth, namely 21 October.
"My friends would visit me once more, right on my birthday," the woman who was born in Los Angeles.
At the age of said person is a golden age, Kim satisfied with the achievement of his career.
"I am a bit scared when people ask, 'How old are you now? I am 30 years'. That bit makes me scared, but I'm satisfied. I also feel you've done a lot of things before the age of 30. I feel very good," he said, accompanied by a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Blogging Book Store

Share/Bookmark