Your Ad Here

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scarlett Johansson on Iron Man 2 Character: One Crazy Bad Ass!


It's the opening of Iron Man 2, after all, and millions of people will be flocking to their local movie theater. One person we have to blame for that is Scarlett Johansson.
The ridiculously sexy actress comes aboard the franchise in the sequel, taking on the role of Black Widow. How would she describe this individual?
“This is a no-bulls–t character,” Scarlett says in the latest issue of V. “It’s not that she’s non-feeling, she just gets the job done. She’s part of something bigger, and she knows it. She’s this crazy badass, and she has no time for f–king around.”
Scar Jo Pic
How does the role fit into Johansson's career goals going forward?
“I’m 25, and for some time I’ve played these characters who are kind of figuring it out, transforming from young girls to young women... I don’t feel like a girl anymore. I feel like my life and career are on a different path than they had been. There’s a lot of road behind me... I really want to do work that is challenging to me."
We think that makes sense. But we pretty much stopped paying attention as soon as we saw the photos of Scarlett in the magazine. Is she topless in one of the pics below?!?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Blogging Book Store

Share/Bookmark